Join us for a gripping wildlife experience at the Jurong Bird Park on *10 September 2019*, where you get to come up close with some of the rarest birds in Asia. Don’t miss the opportunity to witness a free-flying performance, featuring a grand finale of colours and excitement as one of the world’s largest number of birds take centre stage. Limited slots available, call us to enquire now!
- 2-way transport to and fro to respective centres
- Lunch and refreshments
- Entry fees to selected gated areas
- Feed the Lovely Lories at the award-winning 9-storey high aviary that offers three-sixty degree views of lush greenery @ Lory Loft
- Enjoy the High Flyers Show located @ Pools Amphitheatre
- Meet the rare Hyacinth Macaw and find out the conservation of some unique parrots @ Parrot Paradise
- Work as a team to complete the Programme Booklet’s Challenges and Quizzes